City of Melbourne Snooker Championships
08 Jun 2015 14:30 AEDT
Epicentre.tv presents the City of Melbourne Snooker Tournament from Saturday June 6 and concludes on the Queen’s Birthday on the Monday June 8. The event has an extra special appeal as it provides for two wildcard entries to the Australian Goldfields Open, a world professional ranking event consisting of 32 top professionals to be held in Bendigo (Victoria) on June 29.
The major sponsor for both the City of Melbourne and the Australian Goldfield Open is the Victorian State Government.
About City of Melbourne
• Round robin stage commences Saturday June 6
• Last 32 stage played on Sunday June 7
• Semi-finals and final played on Monday June 8
• Total prize pool of $14,000
• Club venues for the event include – RACV, Brunswick, Yarraville, Cheltenham, Bentleigh, AK8 Billiards and North Brighton
City of Melbourne Wins Funding Boost – Laterooms.com.au